Terms & Conditions
Metal Marketplace International® (MMI®) invites you to call our friendly staff to explain our Terms and Conditions. MMI® looks forward to serving you. Our showroom is open Monday through Thursday from 9am-4:30pm ET and Friday 9am-4pm ET.
NEW WEBSITE- SEPTEMBER 2022: www.metalmarketplace.com
- All new accounts must complete a credit application with your re-sale number. This process is compliant with the American Money Laundering Act (AML).
- Terms are available to accounts that are 1 & 2 rated by the Jewelers Board of Trade.
- Non-rated accounts that complete a credit application, please allow 3 days from time submitted for processing.
- Accounts with an open balance will be mailed a Statement at month end. 2% per month will be added to accounts that are past due. We will not send merchandise to past due accounts.
- We accept company checks, certified checks, money order, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, & Discover. Customers in the wholesale category paying with credit card will incur a 3.5% service fee. When payments from such customers are past their terms, the service fee will be 4%. Returned checks will be assessed a bank charge.
- For your and our protection, name and address changes must be submitted in writing for existing accounts.
- All gold, silver and platinum merchandise is sold by gram weight unless otherwise specified with a per piece price (i.e. promotional carded chains, polished ball studs, CZ studs & promotional necklaces).
- Gold is billed based on the current gold market, which is generally the 2nd London fix plus $10 on the date of shipment. (i.e. 2nd London fix is $1750, we will bill at $1760).
- Major gold fluctuations may cause MMI® to change our gold selling price during the day.
- We reserve the right to make any corrections if a billing error occurs.
- Volume pricing discounts are available. Please call. MMI® WILL NOT BE UNDERSOLD.
PLACING AN ORDER:
- Orders placed at different times throughout the day are treated as separate orders and shipped individually. We will make every attempt to accommodate customers by combining daily shipments.
- Customers with an active MMI® account number can register for online access at www.metalmarketplace.com, where they can place orders online or view their pricing. Online access must be requested by calling our Sales Team. Pricing on our website is an approximate cost.
- For customers’ convenience, we have included triple keystone pricing in the catalog at $1750 gold market.
- Triple Keystone pricing is the approximate catalog price marked up three times. This pricing is not your actual cost, but a guideline for developing your own retail selling prices. Divide this price by 3 to get your approximate cost at $1750 gold.
- Catalogs are available in any quantity without the Metal Marketplace® name. Call our Sales Representatives for pricing.
- All gram weights are approximate and are subject to change without prior notice.
- Stock items, lengths and weights may vary slightly. MMI® cannot be held responsible for such variances.
- Items without weights listed in this catalog/online are sold by piece.
- All merchandise is trademarked 10K gold, 14K gold, 18K gold, Sterling Silver or Platinum.
- Jewelry is shown in actual size. Color variations may occur due to the printing process.
- MMI® can size most items to meet your customer’s needs.
DELIVERY: SHIPPING & PICK UP ORDERS
- Most orders are shipped within 24 hours during regular business hours, via UPS. Upon request, FedEx may be used. The customer pays all shipping charges, including backorders and warranty items.
- Backorders will be held upon request, and shipped upon availability at the current pricing on the day of shipment.
- Any discrepancy must be reported within 24 hours of receipt of goods. Every invoice is tripled checked for accuracy.
- By accepting merchandise from MMI®, the customer agrees to be responsible for all collections and attorney fees.
- Shipping charges are not fixed and are subject to change without prior notice. Fluctuations in fuel costs and other factors beyond our control may require price adjustments.
- Orders are only available for pick-up during our Showroom hours. (Mon-Thurs 9am-4:30pm ET and Fri 9am-4pm ET).
- Effective July 1, 2022, Metal Marketplace®’s Lifetime Warranty is for any all-gold merchandise, excluding per-piece items and special/ custom-made orders.
- This Warranty is not applicable for Wholesalers. Acts of war, fire or flood damage are also excluded.
- For customers to have access to Lifetime Warranty, they must be active & in good standing for the previous 12 months.
- MMI® will try to substitute a similar item for discontinued items to satisfy the customer.
STOCK BALANCING and RETURNS:
- Stock balancing and returns are limited to 10% of net sales of the previous twelve months and are only permitted for active accounts in good standing. This policy pertains to active catalog items only.
- Special orders, cut sizes & engraved pieces are not returnable.
- All returns must adhere to the following to be processed:
- Account # and account name included.
- Each style is bagged individually with MMI®’s style number and be in original condition.
- Product must be still in MMI®’s current catalog at the time of exchange.
- A copy of the original invoice or the invoice number.
- An order of equal or greater value. If you do not have an order with the stock balance or return, we will hold the credit on your account and apply it to your next order. If the credit exceeds the replacement order, the credit shall be used toward a future order.
- Exchanges are rebilled for the difference of the current gold market. Customers will also be rebilled or credited for any weight variance.
- Under no circumstances will MMI® issue a refund. Non-catalog items will be credited for scrap. MMI® has the right to refuse any return not under warranty.
- Failure to comply with the above may result in a delay of the replacement order and/or a 10% restocking fee.
- All shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer.
- Silver catalog items are not covered in MMI®’s Lifetime Warranty. Silver that is returned; a stock item, a discontinued or non-catalog item will be credited for scrap.
Metal Marketplace International® will always strive to provide quality products, competitive pricing and exceptional customer service! MMI® is not responsible for any typographical errors and would like to apologize in advance for any inconvenience, if such an error occurs.